Monday, May 4, 2009

Internet dating?

I meet the woman that is now my wife on the internet. i just want to know has anyone ever had this much luck dating on the net?

Internet dating?
I also married a woman whom I met on the internet. And she is also from another country. What about your case?


I think, Internet is a very good way to find new contacts: in work, business, friendships and also that special ONE. Much better than local night clubs, discos, pubs etc....


In my country, people think the internet dating and romances are for some kind of loosers, about the same as many marriage agencies in Asia and East-Europe are. That way the agency earns its fee, when by paying the unsocial men have their way to find their wives who live in desperate life situation: forced, or in living extreme poverty and that's why marrying the standard of living instead of the husband. That happens too.





I think generally, and in my case also it was that the internet works only for finding a contact. In my case, it started as friendship but we both were single. Yep. Money doesn't matter, but we both had our education and honest jobs and lives in control.





If you plan to go further in internet dating, you need to learn to know each other in real life, and how the relationship works in real life is the only that matters. And to be sure about that, it takes at least many months to see if it's honest and serious enough to continue or go further. Same as in all relationships.


If somebody plans to deal with people from other countries, he/she should be prepared for that time and costs for travelling. But it's nice too.


In my case that took lots of time, travelling, skyhigh telephone costs etc. But it sure was worth it. I think that way even it's now 4 years after I married her, 6 years after I first met her in person. We both have 2 home countries, soon doulbe citizenships too, our children are bilingual that I think is a valuable skill.


No comments:

Post a Comment