Thursday, November 19, 2009

Does internet dating predipose people to be more far too fussy at times, than if that option wasn't available?

It is so easy to press the delete button, and be far more judgemental on the internet than in real life. For those of you that do internet dating, has there been a time in which you think you deleted / ignored / blocked someone prematurely, (and then regretted it). Has that been done to you too, and that you've felt youve been judged prematurely?

Does internet dating predipose people to be more far too fussy at times, than if that option wasn't available?
The internet will do that to you. Even with chatting on IM. It's because there's no tone or sound so what you conclude is how you read. I'm sure when people use the internet for anything, there are always judgemental. Unless ofcourse you want to stay there and write to every profile you open....lol. I didn't think so! If I come to delete someone, I never regret it because for me to do that, it means I have made up my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment