Thursday, November 19, 2009

Internet dating attraction?

So I moved to a new city where I don't know anyone and I work on the road 100% so I wasn't really meeting people. I have tried online dating thing and actually met a couple people, and still have them as friends even if it didn't fit romanticly so thats good.





I have begun emailing a new woman. We write long interesting emails and she is absolutely gorgeous! I have actually developed feelings for someone I havn't even met. I feel kind of weird about it. If you have internet dated does that seem like its just crazy to you? Am I crazy and being dumb letting that happen?

Internet dating attraction?
I would just say that make sure she is the person in the photos that she sent you. The only way to do this is with a web cam.





You would be surprised how some women just play out a fantasy by pretending to be someone else.





But good luck to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment