Thursday, November 19, 2009

Internet Dating, when to take the profile down and how to broach the subject????

So I've met a guy through internet dating. We've been seeing each other for about 5 weeks, talking or texting every day. We get along great, he's my type and I can see myself seeing him for a while, though I'm not sure he is long term material. He is definately interested in me, he is extremely complimentary to me and a complete gentleman. Our friendship has progressed this last week and we did the deed. This in itself doesn't bother me as this is how long I would wait in a 'normal' relationship (please don't tell me to wait till marriage, I'm a big girl!!!). The issue that confuses is me is that I have taken down my profile (admittedly this was about 3 weeks ago, which he knows about), yet he hasn't taken his down and i know he has had activity on there, he bought up the subject and said he can't take it down until he has used his 'stamps'.:


Do I have a right to ask him what his intentions are in this relationship?


Can I ask him to take his profile down?


Opinions anyone?????

Internet Dating, when to take the profile down and how to broach the subject????
Yes you should ask him what his intentions are toward you and if he wants an exclusive relationship with you. If so then you have every right to ask him to take it down. Good luck.

shoe zippers

No comments:

Post a Comment