Thursday, November 19, 2009

Internet dating/ age?

if u started talking to someone of the internet would you consider 18 (female) and 22 (male) suitable.


Wat are your views on interntet dating?


r there any sucess stories u have?


is it frown upon?


any views appriecated xx

Internet dating/ age?
I would be very careful of internet dating. I did meet someone on the internet and I am currently dating them, so far it has been a success and I have nothing but positive experiences from it.


Just be aware that people can lie over the internet...they can be whoever they want to be. Be extremely careful, don't be shy to ask point blank questions...if the other person is genuine, then he should understand why you would have those concerns and be up for answering your questions or providing proof (within reason).


If you met someone from the internet, I would keep it strictly in public for the first few outings.


18/22 is not a bad age difference. Sounds suitable to me...however...I would only date casually at that age, and only consider more serious relationships around the age of 25...it seems that around 25, you know what you want better, and who you are as a person better...I learned that the hard way.
Reply:yes, that will be ok if you are 18+.. internet dating is unexceptionable and wonderful.i found my prince through internet.. the only thing I wanna say is that choosing a good dating service is very important. better not choose free dating sites.. free dating sites are low quality.. quality dating sites are not free.. believe or not..100% true..btw, I'm a goth but my bf isn't we met on gothicsoulmate.com this August..if you wanna try online dating as well, i will wish you good luck..


No comments:

Post a Comment