Thursday, November 19, 2009

Internet Dating Sites?

I have looked on at least a dozen different Internet dating sites over the last few years and I haven't found anyone that's interested me enough to join so I could message them. Am I just too darn picky or what?

Internet Dating Sites?
I met my wonderful husband on Matchmaker.com





I loved the site and everyone I met and the couple I dated were totally cool guys.





When I saw/read my husbands profile I completely knew he was the one. Honestly.... it was love at first sight.





I had previously been married with a son, he had never been married. We became engaged, bought a house, got married and had our first child together all within 10 months. We have been together 6 years.





He is a degreed professional, is the kindest person I have ever met and makes a killing to provide for the (now) five of us.





HONEST.... check out the sight. Back when I was on it (6 years ago) you got the first two weeks free.





Good luck!!!!! I thank God everyday for matchmaker.com





mb
Reply:It could be you are too picky, perhaps you are wasting your time trying to search for the perfect internet site when you should be going to your local social events blah blah, and talk to people.


No comments:

Post a Comment