Monday, November 16, 2009

Internet Dating?

I met a cute british guy online. We saw each other's profiles and he emailed me first after I let him know I was interested with a wink. He calls me babe in our first conversation on im such as sorry babe.. (is this a sign of attraction or a british thing?) but I don't know if he is interested in me. I am so confused on how to act now to win him over. We talk about everything but its hard to know what they think on the other side. Is it ok to talk about appearances and how people judge on flaws or does that show that I am self conscious? What are warning signs and what should I best avoid? I don't think we will meet in a while but I want to keep him interested in me. Is it ok to say one of my flaws is that I am not a morning person???!! I need help!!! I talk too much and I don't want to turn people off. How much should I say? Should I talk to him every day or every other day to make him want more? He types really slow but I think he is telling the truth because he wrote he

Internet Dating?
It's a British thing to say babe. As far as what you are asking, just be yourself cause if you are not, then you just might turn him off.
Reply:http://www.lookstoogoodtobetrue.com/





http://www.romancescam.com/

shoe uppers

No comments:

Post a Comment