Thursday, November 19, 2009

Internet dating down side..?

ok, about a month ago, I got into internet dating. My so called bf barely gets, on, but i understand, i mean he is busy. But I think he could at least try to return at least one of my emails. ya know? Don't get me wrong, I love freedom that comes with the whole int. dating thinng, any idea what I should do???

Internet dating down side..?
One month and you're claiming him as your bf? And people wonder what the problem is. Quit latching on, make friends. Give the friendship a chance to blossom into more. "Dating" doesn't mean ONE person. Be free, let them be free, cuz few people want a ball and chain too early in a relationship. Don't set yourself up to be hurt by committing so early! Get casual girl !
Reply:Shut down your computer and look for a living breathing Man.


No comments:

Post a Comment