Monday, November 16, 2009

Internet dating?

I hope that someone can help me out with this question I have been chatting to a guy for just on 13weeks now .I love him alot I cant say that i am inlove its to early to say that one yet. I have been 110% with him in out chats and we chat most nite for anywere from 1hr to 4hrs at a time but i want to know how can we let if they are not 100% honest back

Internet dating?
ask him do u have a GF if he says no then say bout u......





GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
Reply:Those types of relationships very rarely work out, and 99 percent of the time, the person you are talking to is not telling the truth. The internet is a place that you can be whatever you want and whoever you want, and that's why people do it. But they mostly do it for fun, not to get a relationship out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment