Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Am I jaded or has internet dating changed the way people approach dating these days?

I am an attractive, educated, sense of humor...young 46 year old...I have little time to go out to meet people and am not into the bar scene...I've tried internet dating but it seems the men just lack follow through or perpaps they just have such a variety of women to choose from they don't want to give any one woman a chance. That is my experience only...is the internet dating scene for real? Can you meet and possibly develop a real quality relationship with a man that want s to be exclusive or is the fact you met on line make you distrust the process? I'm losing hope of finding a real quality man that is interested in developing a relationship with one woman....please tell me you are out there.

Am I jaded or has internet dating changed the way people approach dating these days?
There are 35 men for every 1 woman registered with a dating website.





Women practice dismissal, fear, and preoccupation. Men need an opening line, small talk, and to close with getting a telephone number or a date. The number one dating advice for women is "play hard to get".





Obese blobs, (that are 50% of the population), have immature hysteria that causes delirium in good looking women. The environments in this society are .1% good looking women.





No one has ever seen the start of a relationship. There are 21 organizations spying on the public with plain clothes agents.
Reply:my ex left me to be with some dude she met on match.com. i think the whole thing is a huge mistake! internet dating is ruining a lot of relationships because people are "exploring" greener pastures while they are with someone. it's like a free look while having someone to fall back on in case they don't work out. i told my girl that i could not watch her date other dudes. i hate online dating!

sensitive teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment