Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anyone over 25 yrs old that done internet dating please help.?

i dove head-first into internet dating. not because im soooo busy, i just wasn't meeting new people. so i decided to be proactive about dating and i finally joined. literally out of 100 pics and profiles, i've narrowed it down to 3 guys i find interesting. ive done the emails, chats with them and have moved on to talking on the phone. all 3 "seem" really great. my concern is that i don't want to be a serial dater. it's none of my business (right now anyways) if they are dating tons of girls from the same online site, but personally for me - i just don't want to. should i just get over it and just date 3 guys at the same time until i end up with just one? or should i date one at a time until i end up with one? i already have plans for friday and have been asked out for saturday (haven't said yes). if i make the others wait for im afraid they will eventually become disinterested and move on. any advice?

Anyone over 25 yrs old that done internet dating please help.?
remember what dating is... meeting new people who may possibly be future relationships





in 2 months I had met 10 men, some for dinner, some for just coffee





until you meet , you won't know if you have chemistry, I realized some of my dates were not what I was looking for, and they were not looking for someone like me





number 10 and I have been together for 19 months, so it was worth the effort

shoe polish

No comments:

Post a Comment