Monday, April 12, 2010

Have you ever tried internet dating?

my friends recommended an interracial dating site called http://www.interracialconnect.com to me. They said this site is the best and largest interracial dating site in the world. Users can email or chat online with match directly. And they can also get free membership by invited friends. My friend want to get the free membership, so he sent me this site and asked me to get an free profile there. I wanna try, but don't know if the internet dating is credible.

Have you ever tried internet dating?
Some people use internet dating and like it. But for me i don't think so. You don't no for sure what you are getting in to. You must be very carefull.
Reply:nope i haven't tried it yet and i don't wanna try i coz for me it's just a waste of time. i would still prefer the conventional.


No comments:

Post a Comment