Friday, April 16, 2010

How long should you email someone when internet dating?

I just started internet dating and I never have done this. How long do you email before you give # and go out. I don't want to be cut up in little pieces by some wack job.

How long should you email someone when internet dating?
I've done the entire internet dating thing before, so I know what you're going through here. My opinion is that you should wait until things feel right between the two of you. Slowly get to know eachother, don't rush things. When you two begin to build a sense of knowing one another and trust, I think then more personal details (like a phone number or a face-to-face meeting) should be shared. It's not like there's really a set time for things, it should just feel "right." Just remember, when the two of you do meet, make sure it's at a public place and casual. I hope this helped! Good luck!
Reply:It depends on you. Most girls that I have talked to have given up after a few (3-5) months. Some people may be awkward about giving out number. I was given one from a woman and we met, but she and I just talked for about an hour. Nothing happened at all, but she did tell me she just wanted to be friends. I had her number about the second or third time she emailed me.

shoe decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment