Monday, April 12, 2010

Want to be intervied? Has any1 been speed dating, used the internet to date or been 2 any other dating events?

i'm a 3rd year journalism student writing my dissertation of the subject of internet dating and dating events.


One of the pieces included will be a feature on success stories and horror stories of internet dating so if anyone would be interested in being interviewed via e mail (you can remain anonymous if you wish) then please contact me at lauren_crouch@hotmail.co.uk or at yahoo and leave an e mail for me to contact you on. thanks!

Want to be intervied? Has any1 been speed dating, used the internet to date or been 2 any other dating events?
I used to scoff at Internet dating...lol...then I tried it and lo and behold ...I'm with the love of my life.
Reply:been there done that


i regularly do speed dating and so far all is great


have met of great people


come visit our website and chat us there


you can interview some of the people also if you want





we can share you alot of stories even bad and worst ones


No comments:

Post a Comment