Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Should I do internet dating?

I have been told I am good looking and I would not consider myself a freak or stalker that many people find on the internet dating sites.





With that said, do you think it may be worth it to get a membership to this one site for Jewish dating, jdate.com? I have some hot chicks looking at my profile so i figure it may not hurt to see what they are like in real life.. what do ya'll think? A membership is like $30 a month... otherwise in my real life I can probably find chicks but it is not happening as quickly as i'd like.

Should I do internet dating?
I think Jdate is terrific. They also have great vacations, like five days over Memorial Day and Labor Day on some tropical paradise. For a dollar a day, you can meet a lot more women. Good value.





Hey, why all the questions on Yom Kippur? Shouldn't you be fasting and praying? Or at least considering what you would like to make happen over the next year? (Not that I'm any better, I'm on Y/A too.)
Reply:Why not? Consider the $30 an investment, even if you don't meet your dream girl you'll probably learn something valuable from it.

shoe uppers

No comments:

Post a Comment