Friday, April 16, 2010

I was a victim of Internet s dating by Nigerians. What is the best website to do Background Investigations.?

I was a victim of Internet Dating scammers from Nigeria. The Embassy of Nigeria in Washington, DC has not been helful at all. I would like to do a background check on the ladies that scammed me. There are many background check websites, but I need to know web link of the most useful one.

I was a victim of Internet s dating by Nigerians. What is the best website to do Background Investigations.?
If it looks like it is too good to be true.it is.
Reply:Ummmm, it's impossible to do a background check of members of an Internet dating website.





True.com says it does background checks but I've seen married members on their website. In addition, True.com uses bait and switch tactics to lure members into paying for a membership. By the words of former members of true.com... true.com is among the worst of the worst.





eharmony.com has a good track record with keeping out scammers and fake profiles, but this is because of the hoops you have to jump through and the high membership fees of eHarmony.com.





The best thing to do is to learn tactics to keep yourself safe on the net. First and formost would be not to send money to someone you've never met in person, and don't do favors for anyone that you don't know personally. In fact, there are probably scammers living in your city, who are using these internet dating sites to find their next victim.





When I've met women on the net, I look for things in their profile that would indicate they really are a local resident... Such as the background in their pictures, mentions of local hotspots, and other details that may give hints. When I chat with them I ask them a couple of local geographical questions. After a couple of emails, usually anyone serious gives me their phone number or their IM screenname, but I always talk with them on the phone before meeting them. If I get a strange phone number (and I've recieved a couple foreign and out of state phone #s), I just delete the contact and move-on to someone else( Don't buy into any excuses, such as I'm on business). If the person isn't a local or not in my local area, I just assume that it's Boris the hairy scammer or another scammer.





Also, before I see someone I must see a few pictures of them before I meet them.





Finally, I get their full name then I do a google and an address check on them, to see if they're married or if they really exsist. I know some people who will pay $10 to do a simple background check, and I know one lady who pays $60 to do a criminal background check on guys before she meets them.





Then if I do meet a woman I choose a neutral location such as a coffee shop. Then I evaluate them for any sort of mental dysfunctions by keeping them talking about themselves. However, she may become threatend if I don't tell her what she wants to know about me, so a guy can't be too shady. Finally, I don't try to get them into bed , because I don't know where they've been...wink, wink, and I don't know how they'll react to man they have slept with.





Learn control of your feelings or libido to keep yourself safe. Just yesterday, I met a girl on another dating site that's probably an 9 out of 10... Very hot.. Platinum blonde, slender figure, cute face... the type that can get men to do whatever she wants them to do. She gave me her first name and her physical address on an IM system, and she asked if I'd spend the day with her. Instead, I ran a reverse address check on whitepages.com and I can up with nothing. With no phone# and no last name from her I wasn't about to take a chance, no matter how alluring her pictures and profile information happens to be... Better safe than sorry!











-The Nigerian scammer use a very complex system to scam people out of money. First they'll create a fake profile that targets a specific member. Then once contact is made they'll hire someone to talk to you on the phone. This person is rather skilled at making an emotional connection with the victim. Then comes the extortion... You may get an outside email from somone posing as a doctor, gov offical, or whatever that tells you the person's life was in danger and since you were in their address book thay thought you were the closest of kin. Then they ask for money to buy them an airline ticket, pay for their surgery, or to help pay for freight, or some other scheme.








There are millions of scammers on the net, and they use some very clever tactics to drain your bank account. In fact, my exwife just got bilked out of $3500 in a phoney home shopper scheme. Now, the bank wants her to pay up or else they'll ruin her credit.





Last, the person who scammed you probably used a fake name; and If you gave them the money they have no legal right to give it back to you. That's the beauty of many of these schemes... They legally bilk people out of money.





Try this...





http://gov-records.com/index.php

shoe zippers

No comments:

Post a Comment